Featured Post

Books To The Ceiling

Books to the ceiling, books to the sky. My piles of books are a mile high. How I love them! How I need them! I'll have a long beard...

Friday, January 16, 2015

Ninurta: Heavenly Bull, Earthly Lion. Lord of the Land, Powerful among the Anunnaki.

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy - Rimanah
Fig. 93
Fan Artwork
Listing all his attributes and heirlooms, Ninurta thus asserted:
In Heaven I am a wild bull,
On Earth I am a lion.
In the land I am the lord,
among the gods I am the fiercest.
The hero of the Igigi I am,
among the Anunnaki I am powerful.

The statement asserts verbally what the depictions, such as we have shown in Fig. 93, have illustrated pictorially: the zodiacal time when the spring equinox began in the House of the Bull (Taurus) and the summer solstice occurred in the zodiac of the Lion (Leo) belonged to the Enlilites, whose "cult animals" were the Bull and the Lion.”

Excerpt From: Sitchin, Zecharia. “When Time Began (Book V).” Bear & Company, 2011-05-22. iBooks Store 

When Time Began (Earth Chronicles #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment